Why Choose Saint Raphael School for your child's education?
We educate and care about the whole child; academically, spiritually, emotionally and socially. Each child is viewed as a unique individual, but also as a contributing member of a group, which is an important part of the educational process. We offer parents the opportunity to educate their child in a school that serves as an extended family. The same values taught at home are taught at Saint Raphael School. There is a common agreement on what is believed and what is vital to the moral decision-making process. Discipline is seen as a positive. It develops self-control, harmony, and acceptance by others.
- 755 students from Kindergarten through 8th grade
- Avon Lake
- Bay Village
- Fairview Park
- North Olmsted
- North Ridgeville
- North Royalton
- Olmsted Falls
- Omsted Township
- Rocky River
- Sheffield Lake
- Sheffield Village
Profile of the Faculty and Staff
- Total Faculty/Staff: 59
- Facutly: 36 full time teachers/1 part time teacher
- Auxiliary Staff: 3 intervention specialists, 2 general education tutors, 1 Wilson tutor, speech therapist, psychological service provider, nurse, government clerk
- 58% of the faculty have a Master's degree
- 3 teachers are currently enrolled in a Master's program
- 5 faculty/staff members graduated from St. Raphael School
- 31 faculty/staff members currently have or have had children graduate from St. Raphael School
- All teachers are fully licensed by the State of Ohio
- All teachers hold religious certification
- St. Raphael School remains committed to attracting and retaining highly qualified teachers.
Did You Know?
- Saint Raphael School has the largest enrollment of any K-8 building in the Diocese of Cleveland.
- Our 4th-8th grade science teachers received the Ohio Governor's Thomas Edison Award for Excellence in STEM Education.
- Throughout the school there are 120 MacBooks, 50 iMacs, 140 iPads, 180 Chromebooks and 30 Projectors with Interactive Whiteboards
- All classrooms are outfitted with surround sound.
- The Home & School Association and the School Advisory Council are parent groups that are actively involved in the school.
Saint Raphael School is a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence